Founded in 1983, Advantech® (Advantech Co., Ltd. (TAIDEX: 2395)) is a leader in providing innovative embedded and industrial automation products and solutions. Advantech offers comprehensive system integration, hardware, software, customer-centric design services, and global logistics support; all backed by industry-leading front and back office e-business solutions.
Advantech is an innovator in the development and manufacture of high-quality, high-performance computing platforms. The world’s number one manufacturer of Industrial PCs (2008, 2010, 2011); Advantech is also the leading provider of embedded computers to the North American medical equipment industry.
As a long-time supplier to medical equipment manufacturers, Advantech has extensive experience to help you address your unique healthcare needs, including the product lifecycle support necessary for FDA-approved medical devices. Advantech is one of only a handful of international manufacturers exclusively certified by Intel, AMD, Microsoft and others – to provide full support for products beyond commercial end-of-life (EOL).
Advantech can design and incorporate many unique and valuable features for your institution within its full line of medical computers, including:
- The highest level of US and international regulatory approvals (UL, EN)
- Sealed (various IP ratings) and fanless devices for use in highly sensitive clinical environments
- Sophisticated touch-screen technologies for use in operating rooms with gloved hands
- The World’s first 7” MS Windows tablet with integrated barcode reader – capable of fitting in a lab coat pocket
- Highly sophisticated fanless and enterprise manageable power systems for use on mobile carts.
- Pocket Pad: 7” Windows tablet
- POC Medical Grade All in One computers: 22 and 24” offerings
- PIT and HIT Medical Grade computers: Various sizes for patient infotainment and clinical use
- IPS 420: Medical grade, fanless power systems for mobile platform enablement and retrofit
Advantech Intelligent Hospital Solution
Please fill out the form on the right side of this page to contact a Derive healthcare specialist to learn more about Derive's collaboration with Advantech. You may also click here to visit the Advantech website.