Two product types are highlighted on this page. First is the ubiquitous hospital-grade power strip, and second are polarizing privacy screens that can be retroactively applied to monitors.
Vendor: Tripp Lite
For Patient-Care Vicinity – UL 1363A Medical-Grade Power Strip; 6 15A Hospital-Grade Outlets, Safety Covers, 15 ft. Cord.
Power Distribution Anywhere in Any Medical Facility:
- Ideal for use in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas
- For use on IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile workstations in operating rooms and patient point-of-care locations, when properly mounted
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363A specifications
Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products
Description: 3M’s advanced optical technology delivers visual privacy and screen protection trusted the world over. It’s your first line of defense against visual hackers, physical screen damage and screen glare. We offer products that fit over 40,000 devices, so chances are we’ve got the right product to help protect your screen, and help keep the information displayed on it, private.
- 3M™ Privacy Filters fade to black starting at the 30-degree side angle
- Effective "black out" privacy from side views outside the 60-degree viewing angle
- Nearly 20% more clarity than standard 3M™ Black Privacy Filters, the best level of clarity for monitors
- Glossy finish on both sides for enhanced clarity
- Great for high-resolution monitors
- Reduces 35% of blue light transmission
- Helps protect from everyday dust and scratches
- Easy to attach, remove and clean
3M Black Privacy Filter
Please contact a Derive Healthcare specialist to learn more about obtaining healthcare-specific power strips, screen protectors and other products.
You may reach us by calling (212) 363-1111 [New York], (201) 299-9132 [New Jersey], or (844) 363-1110 [TOLL-FREE], or COMPLETING THE FORM ON THIS PAGE (please include "Miscellaneous Devices" in the comments).