Webcams are an integral part of any remote office setup, enabling video communications over any number of conferencing and collaboration software solutions.
Description: the Jabra PanaCast is a high-end, panoramic (180-degree field-of-view) 4K plug-and-play video camera solution featuring Intelligent Zoom. Certified for use with Microsoft Teams and Zoom software, the PanaCast works with any of the leading video conferencing solutions.
Description: The C920 webcam is a long-time industry standard, providing crisp full HD video (1080p at 30 fps) and clear stereo audio output. The five-element glass lens captures high-quality imagery, accompanied by smooth and precise autofocusing.
Description: Microsoft LifeCam for Business (various models). This is a high-end webcam with the following key attributes:
- 1080p HD widescreen sensor - For superior sharpness and image quality.
- Advanced high-precision optics - Auto Focus, High-precision glass element lens
- Clear, high-quality video -TrueColor Technology automatically delivers bright and colorful video,
- High-fidelity microphone - For more natural, detailed audio.
- 1080p HD widescreen sensor - For superior sharpness and image quality
- 720p HD video chat: For a true HD-quality experience.
- Clear, high-quality video TrueColor Technology automatically delivers bright and colorful video
- Wideband microphone for premium sound recording and natural, detailed audio
- Rotates halfway in both directions for an all-around view
Please contact a Derive Healthcare specialist to learn more about obtaining webcams and accessories.
You may reach us by calling (212) 363-1111 [New York], (201) 299-9132 [New Jersey], or (844) 363-1110 [TOLL-FREE], or COMPLETING THE FORM ON THIS PAGE (please include "Webcams" in the comments).